Australian Web Hosting
Why host with us? What makes Greengraphics’ servers so good?
We use only the best quality Australian-based servers, unlike many other web hosts.
Australian servers are the simple and safe answer when your primary consideration is for a predominantly Australian audience or user base. Although the effective cost of bandwidth and data center housing in Australia is many times greater than that of USA, our business partnerships allow us to provide hosting plans from within our Australian network at prices usually associated with slower USA based hosting – and we can do this without resorting to overselling of resources.
Our Australian servers have typical local access times 10 to 40 times faster than typical hosting services relying on remote USA based servers. Check out some examples from our portfolio and see how quickly they load on your screen.
Our Australian servers are housed in the state of the art data centers in Brisbane and central Victoria, allowing us to provide huge data transfer allowances and disk space from within Australia’s largest carrier neutral facility.
Benefits of our Australian based hosting include…
- Great value hosting made available by way of our leveraging of economies of scale and web server business relationships.
- Fantastic “bangs per buck” with respect to both data and disk space allowances due to our carrier’s massive network capacity and disk space.
- A data center at the absolute peak of Australian network offerings, and Australia’s largest carrier neutral facility.
- High speed network connections with uplinks to Asia Netcom, MCI/Verizon, Optus, PIPE and Telstra.
- Simply superb access times for target audiences in and near Australia.
- Premium bandwidth utilising multiple peering arrangements to provide speedy and consistent connectivity.
- 24/7 NOC (Network Operations Center) monitoring for optimum security and reliability.
- Total server power supply redundancy backed up by UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) units and diesel generators.
- Controlled server environments with constant temperature and advanced fire suppression technologies.
- Enterprise level switching and routing equipment installed at all relevant network layers.
To see the specifications and pricing of our premium Australian bandwidth hosting packages, please visit our hosting plans page. Before signing up, please read our web hosting policies.
Click on either of our hosting options for more details:
Call us on (03) 5472 5300 or use our contact page to find out more.